VISITING THE VANCOUVER STUDIO
Our production dye studio is where the magic happens! On any given day, there are dyers busy creating colours on yarns and skeins being inspected, twisted and packaged. Many of these yarns are available in our own retail storefront at the studio. We stock:
- hand-dyed knitting and weaving yarn by SweetGeorgia Yarns
- hand-dyed spinning fibre by SweetGeorgia Yarns
- weaving yarns from Gist Yarns
- spinning and weaving equipment from Ashford, Schacht Spindle, and Leclerc
- knitting and crochet tools and accessories from ChiaoGoo Needles, Coco Knits, and more
You are welcome to come and shop in-person with our new safe shopping practices.
Currently in-studio knit nights have been moved to Zoom. Please check Ravelry for dates, times, and the Zoom link.
We are located at 1562 Rand Avenue in Vancouver, one block southwest of Granville Street and SW Marine Drive in South Vancouver. This location offers quick access to Downtown Vancouver, YVR, and other parts of the Lower Mainland with close proximity to the Arthur Laing Bridge, the Oak Street Bridge, and the Knight Street Bridge.
The easiest way to get to our studio is by car. The closest main intersection is Granville Street and SW Marine Drive.
Drive south down Granville Street and turn right on Milton Street and then right again onto Rand Avenue. We are located within the Heritage Building complex and our unit is at the end on the East side.
Free parking is available for the building complex.
To get here via public transit, you can:
- take the SkyTrain to the Marine Drive Station at Cambie on the Canada Line. Then transfer to 100 Bus westbound along Marine Drive and then disembark at Granville Street. From there it is a 5-minute walk to the studio.
- take the 010 Bus southbound along Granville Street and disembark at SW Marine Drive. From there it is a 4-minute walk to the studio.
sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to stay in the loop with all the updates, exclusive patterns,
and promotions for SweetGeorgia.